Covington Sales Portal
Project Type:Web Portal
Industry:Textiles / Jewelry
Covington Fabric in New York City needed a custom-built, powerful intranet to help their sales reps increase sales and offer better customer service. Reps are able to view details of their current customers and place orders on their behalf.
In addition, the site allows sales reps to track their sales calls via an easy to use form. Reps can search and update calls at any time. Managers then have the ability to view sales rep activity, including details of any calls. Detailed reports are available to both managers and reps, and all intranet users have access to a dashboard that summarizes their most recent activity.
All data is automatically refreshed daily, pulling from Covington's Turtell system, a proprietary software packaged for the textile industry.
2015 Update: The site was updated to be fully responsive and works perfectly on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
2016 - Present Updates: More tools were added, including:
- Customer and non-customer search reports, including exact products and search phrases entered
- Customer usage, including logins, samples requested and orders placed
- New customer statistics, including sign-up requests and conversions
- Sales with YTD comparisons, and additional sales and support tools to better service customers
- Custom SKU List generator for sales reps to create books for customers