New portfolio system released
ArchivedJanuary 21, 2013
For our new website, we wanted to create a system that would allow us to easily add and update our portfolio. We also wanted to make this system reusable so our clients who have work to show off could use it as well. The end result was a highly configurable and customizable system that is behind the scenes running the New Media Design website.
This system can be installed on your website using your design and customized to your exact needs. It can also be installed within a WordPress website. The system is easy to use, flexible and very powerful, offering countless configuration options to precisely match your needs.
Our system offers the following features:
- Project management system with flexible content options, including description, awards, unlimited images (including configurable sizes and types), related projects, and a simple text formatting toolbar.
- Up to six searchable parameters can be assigned to any project to help organize your content. These parameters can be defined and edited via the Admin.
- Case studies section with flexible content management system.
- Media section that allows uploading of various file types, including audio, video, Word and PDF documents, and web links.
- Track statistics and view counts for all projects and download this report to an Excel file.
- Other modules include a news management system and a testimonials editor with rotating slides.
An iOS version of this portfolio system is also in development and coming soon.
Please contact us with any questions or to further discuss how this system can be customized to meet your needs.