New Jersey's premiere surf and skate clothing company enjoyed massive success with their Sandy Relief t-shirts. With an unexpected surge in orders, we worked on demand to upgrade our custom eCommerce system to help Jetty more efficiently process orders, including:
- Setup a custom incentive system with multiple product giveaways and different order thresholds, all easily configurable
- Added a wholesale system with customer accounts and wholesale product pricing.
- Created a simple POS order form to track in-store orders and inventory.
- Added the ability to upload custom domestic and international shipping rates via Excel files.
- Integrated order and product data with Apparel Magic.
- Built custom exporters for WordPress data so client could easily export only the info they need
- Created a custom pick-list exportable to Excel for packing orders
- Integration with Stamps.com for easy printing of shipping labels
- Batch order processing for the eProcessing Network, a virtual processor
- Added a PayPal direct option for a seamless payment alternative
The website is also integrated with WordPress for which we provided additional styles and functionality customizations. These, and many other customizations, offer an outstanding customer experience as well as quick and efficient order processing for the Jetty crew.